View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 05:11 AM   #45
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
"Indeed Boro, I'll happily keep an eye on the phantom. I caught him swimming in my pond once when he'd had too many ales."

But the phantom's transition to sobriety was genuine. Despite several hours in the cafe, he showed no signs of inebriation.

"Now, I have no wish to attack Kuru simply because of the faire. Many of us here have odd professions. And I agree that it would be unwise to lynch him on a first day when we've nothing to go on but random accusations. I believe the best strategy is to try and stir up some response from our quieter villagers. Like I said, silence just gives the beasties cover, and we want them to talk until they give us enough to find them.

And I don't find anything all that strange in Perky's list. He knows we all suspect each other and his list was meant to demonstrate Boro's theory of who could be a wolf, which would of course include him.

Now, to stir things up a bit..."

Celuien picked up her willow wand, closed her eyes, and turned three times.

"Ah ha, I've found you! Explain yourself!"

But the wand pointed to nothingness. She opened her eyes to a chorus of laughter. Disgusted, she tossed the rod aside and peered over the room to find one who seemed to laugh louder than the rest.

"Gil-Galad! You've said little enough since we've been here, other than to bother Kitanna. And why is this so amusing? Is it because the wand should have found you and you're gloating over my failure?"