View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 06:08 AM   #49
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

"Thank you Celuien. People do change I guess."

Kuru:
Quote:
To contradict what I said earlier (although this comment is also really nothing more than grist for the mill at the moment)...

I have heard it said that werewolves can be in a state of some excitement when they begin their killing spree. They can sometimes tend to run about the village interacting with their intended victims hoping to throw them off the scent. Essentially they can be some of the most vocal villagers.
"That's true, and I agree. There is one problem, that could also be a vigorous villager wishing to help out for the good of the village. Though, I do think that there's atleast one wolf on Perky's list..."

The Perky Ent
WaynetheGoblin
Kitanna
the phantom
Marcolie lamen
Celuien
Gil-Galad
Kuruharan
Glirdan
Eonwe
Boromir88

"Right now I want to hear more from Gil-Galad and Wayne. I think Dancing Spawn brings up some good points against Marcolie and am interested in hearing more from him (right?)"