View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 08:39 AM   #60
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Glirdan walked back into the café just as Kuru was finishing his theory. "So, are you all going to start thinking I'm a wolf for, as Kuru kindly put it, giving non-substantive theories?" Glirdan asked the room. "I can tell you now and for a fact that I'm innocent. Of course the only way you'd be able to find that out would be to lynch me, but then you'd all be terribly sorry because you would have lynched one of your own. I have no actual evidence that you are a wolf," he said to Kuru. " Who here has evidence that any of us is a wolf, unless it be the Seer. But we have to start somewhere and the best place to start is to go back to when all the trouble began, which was when you came with your faire." He then turned to Cailin. "Give me something stronger than my usual please." Everyone stared at him as he went and sat in the cornere of the café.