View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 03:41 AM   #243
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting First of all . . .

Belated Happy Mother's Day to all mums here, real and in-game.

Okay, now let's get down to business.

Nobody bothers to take cross-votes into consideration, except probably me. Here are the ones I saw:

(Times are in GMT +8)

3.54: Morm --> Kath (Nogrod 1, Eomer 1, Lommy 1, Loki 2, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 1, Kath 1)
3.56: Naria --> Nogrod (Nogrod 2, Eomer 1, Lommy 1, Loki 2, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 1, Kath 1)

4.00: Eomer --> Nogrod (Nogrod 3, Eomer 1, Lommy 1, Loki 2, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 1, Kath 1)
4.01: Lommy --> Nogrod (Nogrod 4, Eomer 1, Lommy 1, Loki 2, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 1, Kath 1)
4.03: Alcarillo --> SPM (Nogrod 4, Eomer 1, Lommy 1, Loki 2, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 2, Kath 1)

4.32: Fea --> Loki (Nogrod 4, Eomer 1, Lommy 2, Loki 3, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 2, Kath 1)
4.33: Loki --> Nogrod (Nogrod 5, Eomer 1, Lommy 2, Loki 3, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 2, Kath 1)

4.58: Lalaith --> Loki (Nogrod 5, Eomer 1, Lommy 2, Loki 5, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 2, Kath 1)
4.59: Celuien --> Lommy (Nogrod 5, Eomer 1, Lommy 3, Loki 5, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 2, Kath 1)

5.33: Valier --> Loki (Nogrod 5, Eomer 1, Lommy 4, Loki 6, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 2, Kath 1, Alcarillo 1)
5.35: Kitanna --> Loki (Nogrod 5, Eomer 1, Lommy 4, Loki 7, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 2, Kath 1, Alcarillo 1)
5.35: Azaelia --> Loki (Nogrod 5, Eomer 1, Lommy 4, Loki 8, Nilp 1, Oddwen 1, SPM 2, Kath 1, Alcarillo 1)

The underlines are about ties made and broken.

Now cross-votes are interesting because the cross-voters haven't had a chance to factor their fellow cross-voter's vote into the tally by the time they voted. Therefore, so far as we are concerned, Valier, Kitanna, or Zali gave Loki's 6th vote.

Interesting, eh? But probably useless for now.

I voted for Nogrod yesterDAY because:

a) he was on my possible Wizard's list, and I wanted to see some reaction, or lack of it, from him;
b) he had already posted much by the time I had to vote.
c) Now, the phantom was also on my possible Wizard's list, and he had posted much then, too, so I went with Nogrod because he's already up against someone: Loki. They ended up being the two to compete for the dubious honour of DAY 1 lynchee. Wow.

I got what I needed out of the strife. And I found Valier's vote most interesting . . .

++Valier

That's it. See you tomorrow, then.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote