View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 05:42 AM   #249
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Many people have despised/disliked/not agreed with Fea's theory about who could be the EW. I agree that using off game reasoning is not maybe the best thing to do (in the viewpoint of the game), but I think that Fea's theory makes sense. Another thing we could use when trying to solve thew personality of the EW is the person in question's personality. I bet I could name at least a few players who lack the ambition and self-assurance to apply a wizarding position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
The wizards are the clue of this game. Thence lmp must have been pretty thoughtful when picking them. He would not have chosen people who'd be raising suspicions. It would increase the possibility of either one being revealed and the game changing into a normal WW-game just too soon. He would really like to see, how the wizards actually play.
In a way, I disagree. I think he would enjoy picking surprising people as wizards. I agree that he must have picked good players, however.

Quote:
The EW's initial picks as wolves probably follow the same lines of thought as lmp's wizard choice. Three silent, under-radar types would serve the EW best in the beginning: giving them a working-peace to do her/his bidding in the chaotic rushing around the loudmouths of the first couple of days (just look at the voting stats: most votes for Loki, myself, Lommy and even Spm - not the silent ones...).
True. I agree with you. Though not too slip-under-the-radar-people. They really arouse suspicion. Nogrod, you're making a lot more sense today. I hope it is not because Naria, I and some others remarked you acted strangely yesterday and you've decided to be more careful today with hiding your fur or magical powers...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote