View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #47
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Heh--look at that! Eönwë just called me a veteran!

That's probably your problem right there--WWIII is about to start, and you're looking at what the veteran of WWII is doing. He's old and senile and should be paid no heed.

So... yeah... me-posting-early. I'm afraid I have no crafty plan to reveal... indeed, no uncrafty plan either. Just about every game I've played (but not every game, I think) started on a Night phase, and I would have assumed the same here. However, the fact of the matter is that I simply wasn't thinking--a couple of people mentioned in chatting that "hey, look, the WW game has started" and I went straight into thinking "oh, I should go post before bedtime."

And I did...

Of course, I could throw in the metagame reasonings beyond that why I'd be distracted: I'm playing to appease Sally, in the middle of a rather busy time in life, full of vocational angst (as the Bostonmooters all ought to guess), and papers, and... well, it's been a while since I've played. It's not a question of what I was thinking, but rather than I wasn't thinking.

Of course, this has really no bearing on whether or not I'm a wolf or not... I could be just as forgetful and scatterbrained, really, as a wolf forgetting about Night 1 as an Ordo forgetting about Night 1.

Oh... I mean... uh... if I have to treat of this like a celebrity: "I deny the whole thing, but I'm checking into rehab, anyway. Buy my movies and albums."