View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 03:17 AM   #293
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

That's it, Mith!! Kudos to you for catching one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite ST episodes! I'm delighted at having found an opportunity to use it, and rewatching that video will probably provide quite a few more. The cookies are here, waiting for you to pick them up. I was sure I'm not the only one who sees the striking similarity between Zerls and Tribbles - or rather saw, as we must now say!

Diamond, your post was smashing - literally! While I object to having Merisu called "Captain Obvious" (I know someone had to fill in for Vogie while he was away, but still..... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ), I chuckled over the red light, so often seen in Tolkien's tunnels, now serving as a stoplight!

(*Esty gleefully notes a lovely homophone for one of her favorite threads - "hear I come"!* )

PS - All this talk of Vogonwë's "moose" is confusing Falafel - is he no longer riding Tweedledum??

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 6:12 AM January 28, 2004: Message edited by: Estelyn Telcontar ]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'