View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 02:53 AM   #117
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bęthberry
Lalwendë, if I saw someone wearing a hat like like that, after my experiences on Brit Rail (Well, mainly from Newcastle to York), I would assume you were part of one of those "hen parties". I saw three of them on the way down, and in fact, when we were leaving York, one of the parties was preparing to return North, so I got up the courage to enquire of them their pursuits. Well, not anything in any great detail mind now, but enough to get the gist of this very English ritual. Will you be having a Middle earth hen as preparation for your wedding with davem?

You are a very brave woman. Approaching a hen party is fraught with danger. And it sounds as though these were Geordie girls, which is even more scary. Now seeing as I don't really drink (I can only handle a pint) and I find gangs of party-hungry women truly frightening, then you can safely assume that I shall not be getting up to those kinds of antics.

Oh no, the thingie I've made is rather random and strange, almost as though it had fallen apart and had to be put back together agian, or as though it has been found in an attic, all in bits. It's not the kind of thing a traditional girlie might go in for. At least I hope not... I had to get davem to model it for me so I could see how it looked, and it didn't look girlie on him anyway (he'll kill me now...).