View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 02:33 PM   #208
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

First- I have no clue what to do about Gil, so don't even ask.
Quote:
Incidentally, rereading the phantom's post I see a surefire way of removing myself from suspicion.

Villagers, it saddens me to say it, but the phantom is a wolf!

There. Just as our reformed alcoholic says, no wolf would dare to mess with the phantom...
Ha, ha, Ang.

Kuru, you said-
Quote:
But all that does not say this could not have been an attempt by you to be seen voting but at the same time throw your vote away.
I have yet to understand what in the world you mean by "throw your vote away".

1) I obviously had no clue who to vote for, so it was going to be a random pick.
2) We had agreed to keep the totals close, so I did not want to pad Glirdan's lead.
3) I also couldn't vote for someone with 2 votes, because that would have tied them for the lead fairly late in the voting (which would have meant a double lynching).

So who is left?

Strategically the best pick was to vote for someone with one vote. There were two choices- Perky, who I suspected of being the seer, and Cailin.

So my choice was pretty much made for me, Kuru.

I truly have no clue what you are talking about when you say I threw away my vote.

Eonwe, you said-
Quote:
for what it's worth, im a bit leary of teh phantom. it just seems that everyone takes him at his word to easilly
"Everyone" is taking me at my word?

I wish.
Quote:
as soon as he mentions his thoughts on perky's dream (zali), alot of people start agreeing
OF COURSE a lot of people are agreeing, because I QUOTED the SEER and he appears to be declaring Azalia INNOCENT.

That is very important information!

What's wrong with you guys? Do you not like proven innocents or something?

Before I stepped in and pointed out Azalia, most people seemed willing to believe that our seer had dreamed of Glirdan- who died, thus leaving us without a single proven innocent.

I'm trying to tell people that we DO have a proven innocent. It seems to me that the last people who would want to accept this would be the wolves. They don't like proven innocents.

Needless to say, I don't understand you, Kuru, nor the people who share your opinions of me.

You seem to want to suspect me for voting for Cailin when my other option was someone who was probably the seer (and indeed turned out to be).

Also, you seem to want to suspect me for strongly defending Azalia, who is probably innocent by the seer's own words.

It's like you are off in the twilight zone.

Your paranoia seems to have influenced your rationality.

Not that I have any better idea of who is a wolf- it's just that at least my opinions are not quite as silly.