View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 05:57 PM   #236
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
He also seemed to want to spend most of yesterDAY arguing with me about the status of the Seer’s dream and Azaelia, even though I repeatedly tried to point out that it wasn’t really relevant to the DAY’s discussion
Well, all I can say is that I had my reasons.

You see, I was hoping to get everyone's stamp of innocence on Azalia because then she would be a big juicy wolf target- and also be someone for the Ranger to protect. I wanted to set up that situation to see if we couldn't get the wolves to waste a kill by getting foiled by the Ranger.

That's why I wanted your stamp, Kuru.

But don't worry- I promise I won't mention it any more today.
Quote:
Lalaith- Suspicious. Unfortunately, nobody else seems to share my view of her.
I might share your view... I'm not sure yet. I've only had time to do a bit of rereading of the thread, but later this evening when I have a bit of time I'm going to look closer at your Lalaith-Spawn theory (at least I think it was you who tied them together). I am a bit suspicious already, but she is not at the top of my lynch list today (right now, anyway).
Quote:
I think we need to look at the people who were involved in that little ruckus at the end of the vote yesterDAY
If wolves were involved (odds say that one probably was), it makes it less funny and more sinister in hindsight, but I find all the scrambling around to be rather humorous, though I'm sure it would have been extremely nerve-wracking if I had been watching as the posts were made. I only went back and read them after I knew the results.
Quote:
What are we going to do about Gil-Galad?
That is the main question I came into today with.
Quote:
He’s hanging over us like a cloud
Yes.

As much as I tell myself to find another suspect, I don't see how we can possibly keep him alive for much longer.

If he is innocent, the wolves certainly aren't going to kill him. He's too suspicious. So he'll just hang around, a continual lingering doubt in our minds.

But if he is a wolf, we are going to feel extremely foolish for not killing him when it made sense to.

I'll be back to say more in about three or four hours.