View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 01:36 AM   #263
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
but it saddens me that phants is gone. And no, wolves don't shoot for the kind of target he painted on his back (come on, the phantom saying "kill me" could be a bluff^5 or a dozen other things).
Elaboration (see how I ended my last post ): I don't know if anybody is doing it seriously, but it seems lazy to suggest he was killed for saying "Kill me". I don't think he was killed for looking like the seer (although putting me on the top of his innocent list made me wonder at the time ) but rather for being a dangerous player with good plans.

I kind of feel good about sally too (shocking I know!). I'm not sure she would have supported a no-lynch if she's a wolf, and most of all I can't see wolf sally voting to save me, knowing our history.

I find it unlikely we saw any wolf-on-wolfing (within a pack) yesterday. Now that lynch results are not immediate (and we can never find out every player's role anyway, even in the Dead thread, there are just too many deaths), it just doesn't make sense to make yourself "look better" by suspecting a fellow, especially as you can also spend your time genuinely hunting for other wolves. If there is wolf-on-wolfing, I think its goal is to sow very minor doubts to keep the other pack off your fellow's neck.
However, being careful to distance yourself from your fellows may come naturally to many players even when it's not necessary - I remember my fate in Duelling Wizards 2 being sealed by a packmate's vote, while to all intents and purposes they could've saved me without looking worse for it as the village had no idea we even knew of each other.