View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 05:32 PM   #112
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Nope, Aman, you're sense of time it's actually correct.

Quote:
It had been a few days since he had sent Jurex and Adgar on the mission to kidnap Devon Thrann.
Actually, Earendil, it's sort of important that the skirmish at the bar happens the same night Agdar (note the spelling [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) and Jurex fail to kidnap Devon. I was thinking that after Doran decided to have Devon kidnapped, he'd move right away in case things failed. Otherwise, Devon would have too much time to gather allies before Doran made his move. If you could, perhaps, edit it, that would be great. Thanks!

Arvedui: You're a gem!! I love Telson.

Acacia: Also a very nice post. I was thinking, if you want Russ, Vernt, and Malc to be crew members, let's remember them for later.

Aman: Oooh! Awesome post! This is getting exciting!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Earendil: Check your PMs please!!!

EVERYONE: Take another look at the outline before you post again. This RPG is a bit complicated and I really should have probably opened it in Rohan--but I wanted NURANAR!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyways, in order for things to work out, we need to follow the outline somewhat closely--that's why it's there.

Just so everyone knows, it is now a bit past midday on Day 2. I need to get up a post where Ambassador Thrann--Doran should be there--has an emergency meeting and puts up the regulations etc. I'll have that posted before Aman's most recent asap.

Okay...

-Maikafanawen