View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #134
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I was just going to turn the PC off when I saw this one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Look everyone, Nogrod suspects me! This is the closest thing to proof of my innocens you will ever get.

Anyways I cannot defend my self against his arguments, because it is based on when I post and not what I post. He is actually right in some way, because I did sit back and followed end of the day. I had very little to say and it was not extremely important for me who was lynched, as long as it was not me.
Wrong (the bolded part), as you yourself kind of admit in the follow-up. You seem to forget the important part of what you did there in the end of the Day... you defended yourself for nonexistent threats. Which is the way the baddies see the world: threats everywhere and everyone ready to lynch them. And really, I don't know about you but at least I'm very much interested in who gets lynched even if I'm not myself in danger (which is rare indeed). Innocents have a common cause and insecurity about how the lynchings go. The baddies know the different outcomes in advance and in a good situation they can sit back and relax. Which I think you were doing - and which you even admit.

Trust me, I have caught a number of wolves from that behaviour (and a cobbler in the last game).

Okay. Enough today. More tomorrow.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote