Old 12-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #607
Mänwe
Shade of Carn Dûm

Mänwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Mänwe
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
MANWE

So, is he genuinely concerned, or is he a worried KM? I mean think- if Isildur reveals Day 1 what are the KMs going to do about it? If they go to kill him then they're letting Elendil and his dreamer & dream target have another night alive and allowing the next dream to take place, and they won't be killing the more dangerous Anarion either. I'm thinking a KM might be unnerved by such an open game.
I think you could call it concern, like your reply to my saying you wanted a transparent game- I was just raising another angle to consider of the idea.

Quote:
He does not vote Day 1, and everyone knows how a hate submarines. It would've been a golden opportunity to give us some info.

Day 2 he starts right off incriminating Morsul, and also paints Sally as innocent.

Later in the day he actually compares Steve and Morsul-

In the end he indeed votes for Morsul.

On Day 3 he oddly brings up my Day 1 vote for Lottie a couple times (this is before Lottie revealed with her dream).
I'd like to address all these points together as I feel they're somewhat related to my train of thinking throughout the game and why ive voted for who i have. It was the first time I haven't voted in a game and I was late to the deadline. Had I arrived I would have said Morsul- my list of three the other day had evolved from my initial interest in all the following; morsul, pom, sally, steve and indirectly lottie and inzil. That's why I voted for him with steve a close second.

Quote:
Thanking Lottie for her dream I think strikes me as premature. How did he know she had dreamed? How did he know she wasn't a KM? How did he know Nerwen would be guilty?I find that a bit suspicious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Unless I missed something, Manwe and Nerwen never really share opinions of one another. Which tells us absolutely nothing.
That's why I said revelation I didn't see her as one as I was so focused on the morsul, steve, sally, pom mix.
- (Letter #124 To Sir Stanley Unwin)
Mänwe is offline   Reply With Quote