View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 12:32 PM   #54
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Garin has just left Hobbiton.
Let's see...
I have a very successful lynch rate - 100%- I have never lived until the end of the game.

In my first WW game, a fellow wolf (Malkatoj) survived until the end but the concensus was that it was a draw. I consider it a victory, however. Just because I want to do so. ViCTORY

I was then lynched on the second day as Ordo in my first WWJ game. I think the villagers won. VICTORY

My second turn as werewolf I implausibly outlasted my mates and lived to co-exist with a mere handful of villagers. Werewolves lost. This was a heartbreaker because TGBWS (wolf) wanted to kill Malkatoj the night before the Seer-atoj outed him. DEFEAT

Last game, the conniving wolves allowed the naive villagers to lynch me and in a historical game the lupines won. DEFEAT

I consider myself an unsuccessful player but am still learning. I hope to embrace my wolvish personality without condemning myself to the noose. Whenever I try to change my modus operandi it attracts even more suspicion.

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Fyodor Dostoevsky "Notes From the Underground"
Garin is offline   Reply With Quote