View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 06:46 PM   #290
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I happened to be awake for the DL toNight, but I am heading to sleep in a second. I can just as well post when I am here, however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Also, hopefully the bit where Shasta had wanted to leave with Nerwen before this started suggests that he's a wolf? *crossing fingers*.
Well, I am not sure if I read it that way. My first impression of it was rather negative. Like, a wilting rose and a book of poetry? Doesn't it look like either Herbalist (plant) or Bard (poetry)? But then again of course, given that there were both of them, it makes it somewhat inconclusive. Still.

I would however think a no-lynch is not a good option for us anymore, since we started it once. It is all quite hazy at this point, the numbers can be anything, but generally, we still have at least one Wolf (even if both the lynched ones were Wolves, which I am not much convinced about). I think lynching would be the best option. Whom do people think the most likely to be Wolf (ev. Wolves, if the two lynched ones were innocent)?

EDIT: anyway, going to sleep now, but will be around in some hours after I sleep, so
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote