View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #305
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Aye it appears to be as sure as is possible in a situation like this, we have to make a lynch today.

I can't think of a scenario where LegateWolf would benefit from a false black breath claim, at this time. Lalaith wouldn't be able to convince me if she disputes it.

Now the only question is I need either Kuru or Lottie to answer for me, which one wants to be the rep? You each voted for the other. Sorry to place this burden on you again, but you haven't steered wrong yet. Who knows how many conspirators got lynched, but with your democratically elected power, you haven't told us you would do one thing and went and done the opposite.

++Lottie for rep

I would say

++Lalaith

I may be back again within the next few hours, but I won't be around for the deadline today. *Looks for the light on the 6th day.* Hoping I live to see it.