Thread: 3 or 4 feet?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2001, 09:03 PM   #27
GandaIf The White
Shade of Carn Dûm

GandaIf The White has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR> Re: 3 or 4 feet?</b><br><br> I suppose that there height would also be based on what race of hobbit they are. I know that Tooks were of a different race of hobbit than Baggins.. and that they were usually taller than most hobbits. I would guess, therefore, that Pippin was the tallest to begin with, then Merry, Frodo, Sam. I have always pictured it that way atleast.<br> <br> As for the rest of the Company, Aragorn was tallest, Boromir second, Legolas third, Gandalf fourth, and Gimili is ofcourse last. Im not sure about Legolas and Boromir though.. They might be almost the same height. <p>_______________________________________________ ___________________“One of the candidates had mercifully left one of the pages with no writing on it (which is the best thing that can possibly happen to an examiner) and I wrote on it: “In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.” Names always generate a story in my mind. Eventually I thought I’d better find out what hobbits were like. But that’s only the beginning.” - J.R.R. Tolkien.</p>
GandaIf The White is offline   Reply With Quote