View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 09:43 PM   #169
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undómë
Nogrod

I've left 'Osmod' at the first watch . . . Rædwald will take the second. So - it's up to you who your character encounters. If it is my character, then please do allow me to write whatever response is needed for him.
Well, if you don't mind, I 've written a quite easy "coming in"-path. It had to be Raedwald at guard, because the time would be nearer to two or three o'clock am. when Sythric arrives. If you - or anyone else would like to have a more dramatic entrance, please let me know. I can do that too. But because I think we should firstly and foremostly go for the relationships and character-building, I think this is the easiest way to go forwards...

Undómë: If you mind myself coming in this easily, would it be allright, if I just quitted my message after the fourth paragraph? You can continue from that one on, and I can delete the last paragraphs after you have reacted, and then go on within the lines you have opened.

But even with my post as it is, you can (and should!) make your own viewpoint to be voiced! It would be good to have your post next to mine, describing the situation from Raedwald's point of view - and probably getting it forwards from the situation I have left us in...

Well, basically it's the question about how big a thing we will want to make this to be... I would be ready to slip in just this easily, have some discussion, and then leaving the rest for tomorrow. But if you think this is bad, I'll be sending you a more careful "approach"-post tomorrow (RL-time).

But anyhow: an experienced soldier would not approach a friendly camp that doesn't know of his arrival with stealth! So it's clear, Sythric will declare himself from a secure distance...

Last edited by Nogrod; 02-20-2006 at 10:29 PM.