View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 11:33 AM   #253
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hell yeah, that's useful! So hopefully if you drop the design to Middleearthguy we'll see the Running Ring soon? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh, and I just want to say...
IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!! WAHAY!!!!!!!!!! (And I thought it was a typical British thunderstorm- but apparently not...the weatherforcasters got it right for once [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] . They've been predicting snow for a few days now...

Um yeah...excellent, Morgul...how's the Ian McKellen front going? Any news yet? Tell us if there is.

Right, to recap on T-shirts. We download the Running Ring and either paint the picture on or we could do heat transfer...and we add the barrowdowns link on separately. But either way, we do it all separately, yes?

And about the date...it doesn't matter if I write it 20th October 2005 as opposed to October 20th 2005, does it...because I'm British...and I'm afraid to say that a lot of people I know are going to take to this much better if it isn't entirely Americanised. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hope I'm not offending everyone here...and I'm not stereotyping all the English or anything...but anyway, it's just the date. It's not going to be vital to have it any particular order, is it?