View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:41 PM   #392
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Alright, I'm here. I have six pages to read, but I want to get my vote in right now because I have no idea when the deadline is.

++Pitchwife

Reason - his first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Hi everybody, just got up and finished reading through the early morning pages. Doesn't look like I've missed anything of substance, except for discussion of the phantom's little strategy paper, which I need some time to think about. Unfortunately, I'm a bit in a hurry right now and must be off to work, but I'll be back with you shortly after the middle of the Day.
About phantom's proposal to the Bear to join forces against the wolves with us - might work for a time, but if Tame-Eye wants to win, he'll have to turn on us sooner or later, and vice-versa. The same applies to him joining the wolves against us, of course. Reminds me of the old saying: Do not attempt to treat with bears, for you are juicy and good with honey!
Translation - "No, Bear, don't join the innocents against me and my wolf friends, plzkthx."
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote