View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 03:43 PM   #45
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Wow, so many new posts in the last 24 hours - thanks, all! Diamond, Pimpi's new clumsiness is so funny - that's such a visual effect, like Laurel and Hardy! Her brush-off to Vogonwë is going to be a new favorite of mine: “Oh, go write a poem about it”! B-W, what a threat to the Wight City - Bad Breath! And am I the only one so slow that I finally got the "Porcelain Throne" reference when you mentioned closing the lid? Saucepan, the continuation of the mytho-illogical background is fantastic - you wove those threads of our past RPG adventure into it so wonderfully. And then the names - "Avatar, the Lord of the .Gifs" absolutely cracks me up!!

I've posted at the stable, so the group is now assembled to begin the adventure. Kuruharan will post the grand entrance of the Dwarf and Dragon next, unless someone wants to insert the purchase or purloining of a horse before we get started. (That could be told in retrospective, I suppose, so it's not absolutely necessary.)
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'