View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 10:07 AM   #303
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
There's no need for anyone to wait to post - the Itship is headed for the GAP of Soreham, so write (and/or shop) away, me adventuresome mates! Perhaps the ever-longer names for the Itship are getting intimidating... they almost sound like Elven name-generator creations!

Thena, your post is much appreciated and it's good to have to back with us again. I hope we can get the story moving so as to utilize your window of opportunity. I really liked your various kinds of Huorns!

Saucy, as always, your post is enjoyable reading! That's great background information; for some reason, it almost sounds like a Loyer showing that the criminal became one through circumstances beyond his own control... And I'm still chuckling over the Fell Beast formation flying!

I'm looking forward to the next posts!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'