View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 11:00 PM   #531
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Leaf Springtime Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
silly names like Frank Futter, and Troy Tuck (why don't parents think!!) .
I actually knew someone named Willie B. Horney. Everyone wondered what his parents were thinking...

I assign getting to go to Nationals for robotics. Even though my team didn't do very well and the travel was awful, just getting to bond with my own team and meet people from other teams was fun. It was even fun when I wore our team's mascot suit (a giant badger) and walked around and had random people either hug me or take my picture. Plus I bought what has been officially been deemed the world's coolest water bottle.

Finally getting up the courage to ask someone to prom. Even if I left it a bit late (prom is in 8 days) and had to do it by e-mail because I was too shy to ask him in person, it feels so good to know that I got up the guts to ask him, even if he does say no.

Getting to have a foil lesson in fencing and having your coach compliment you on finally being able to do a disengage properly.

Having tomorrow be the first day in weeks you can sleep late.

Hyacinths. The regular ones smell so lovely and the grape ones just look so adorable!

Silly friends, who decide to eat tree blossoms just because they look pretty.