View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 07:01 AM   #17
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eorl of Rohan View Post
+looks at Lommy, Rocky, Foley, Holly, Dip, and Los with puppydog eyes+

(Muhahaha, in my twisted mind, your nicknames have been degraded into one-syllable words!
So much easier than Thinlomien, Durelin, Folwen, Nogrod, Legate, and Loslote )

But seriously, please join! +More Puppydog Eyes+

And as for Scyrr, I'll have to wait for Nerindel to come around and heal him. Unless, hmm....
Well, you could always try to send a private message to Nerindel, bringing that to her attention. (Or you could even make a co-operative post, if you wanted, although this is probably not necessary in this case, the thing is used more in the case of large dialogues... well, so that's rather something to bear in mind for the future )

As for your invitation, thanks, but at least for me, I have already so many RPGs running which should be finished that I really don't want to start a new one. Also, the setting is not possibly my favourite... but whatever, you might try to also perhaps ask other people (or maybe somebody might give you good tips as to who could be easily invited...)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories