View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 10:09 AM   #6
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

"Faryn."
Tallin heard the servant girl correct the stranger and smiled; she knew Faryn and knew of her irritation with the King getting it wrong all the time, let alone others being introduced to her by the wrong name.
"I mean...its Faryn ma'am." Faryn corrected herself quickly, realising she may have spoken too sharply to Oropher's guest. "Ill just go and get the healer..." She backed out of the door and jumped as she heard Tallins voice.
"No need." The elf smiled as Faryn whirled around wide eyed to see her leaning against a pillar as if shed always been there.
"How did you...Oh never mind." Like most of the inhabitants of the palace Faryn knew of the wolfwomans strange ways. "Will you-"
"Of course."
"She has-"
"Warg wounds. I know." Smiling at the servants bemused look Tallin walked into the room, her woles closely behind her.
As they got into the elegant and spacious guest room, Tallin nodded towards the curtains, already cast in shadow, providing a good hiding place for the dark wolves.
"Oh, Tallin-"
"Im sorry Dia. Shes been hurt in a fight with a warg; I dont think shell be all too comfortable with wolves." Tallin cut off her friend and the pair slunk into the shadows.
The healer heard the bath running and decided it would be easier to look at the strangers wounds when they were cleaner. Settling herself in a chair near the bathroom door, she settled down to wait.

[ August 18, 2003: Message edited by: Amanaduial the archer ]