View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 05:52 AM   #223
Daniel Telcontar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Daniel Telcontar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Talan rose from his bed, and laid his hand upon his brow; it wasn't warm anymore. A bucket of fresh water stood upon the floor, and he drank some of it before splashing another part into his face. The water freshened him, and he felt it was time to leave the little room where he had been for several weeks, struggling against the fever.

He made his way through the inn, nodding and smiling to those few he met, who expressed their relief that he was now doing better. He searched for Bethberry until he remembered the last time she had seen him, she had said something about leaving; he shrugged and guessed he had to go find Aylwen instead.

When he finally found her, he muttered a greeting before speaking: "As you can see for yerself, I am doin' better now; ready to do me job again. I don't know much about timber and carpenter and that sort o' thing, but me guess is, an extra pair of hands are always needed for such work. So you don't be afraid to call me if them workers need me, I sure could use to do a bit of work after being in that room for so long a time."