View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 11:58 AM   #201
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

"Silence, sister!"
Elanor turned sharply at the last word. Sister!? Her mind boggled. Ransom looked at her and she shrugged at him, raising an eyebrow.
The pair whispered at each other for a moment, like miniture shouting, before Elwyn turned away. Elanor saw tears in her eyes as the warrior maid walked on. The witch touched her friend lightly on the arm. Elwyn whirled around angrily, but stopped as she saw it was Elanor. The mortal girl smiled at her.
"You must think Im terrible to treat my sister this way." Elwyns voice was hard with concealed tears. "But you saw what she did- how she treated the boys and now this...what can I do?" She finished defensively.
"Its alright." Elanors mind was still whirling but her voice was soothing. "I know you to not be a monster- but may I release her from the control spell? Its just...well, controlling a person..." She tailed off.
Elwyn regarded her for a moment, then looked back to Mithwyn and nodded briefly before walking on.
Elanor turned to Mithwyn. Maybe just a little look before she let her go...
No! She shook her head angrily. She couldnt just go probing into others brains! But she didnt put up the barrier either and she felt a slight spark emanate from the puppet elf as she stepped towards her. A spark of magic.
"You are a witch?" She murmered? Mithwyn looked at her fearfully, as she was still held in Elanors power, but with the same rebellious spark as...as her sister.
"Not any more." the elf spoke bitterly. "He made sure of that. Aravelenon."
"The sorcerer?" Oh Yavanna! This was bad. He could steal powers? Or was it gold again?
She expelled the controlling spell and Mithwyn collapsed forward, but Elanor didnt catch her. Scrambling up to stand on numb legs the elf glared at her but said nothing. Elanor turned to address the other two.
"Hurry. We have little time." She walked swiftly up to Elwyn; they walked at the front, with Mithwyn behind, and Ransom bringing up the rear, keeping a watchful eye on the rogue elf.
Come on Bulvard...We need the skills of the others...and I need you... Elanor sent out an image of herself to the warrior, realising he was not far at all from the castle, with 'Calixto' leading them. They were actually outside, and no doubt they would meet Aravelenon as the Ransom, the elves and the witch did.
Biting her lip in anticipation and worry, Elanor walked swiftly on...