View Single Post
Old 10-24-2002, 04:13 PM   #215
Aireglin
Pile O'Bones

Aireglin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Though being a bit embarassed about her outburst, she was glad to see people again. Two of them did seem to have a "hostile" relationship, but other than that everyone seemed friendly. "Thank you...I am forever in your debt. If there is anything, anything you could need my help with, then I am at your command. I am Nuinlome of Lothlorien, it is a extreme pleasure to meet you all." Though a bit out winding, she thought it was appropriate to say that, concidering it was all true. "Im Elanor Istavaira." said the one that she had first seen before passing out, "Elwyn." said the other and the last one not saying anything at all. Nuin was still curious, like as in what they were all doing there, but before she could ask anything else Elanor ,obviously sensing her curiousity, stop her by rasing her hand. "We shall hear everything later. For now, I think we need to find food. And the others." Nuin nodded. 'I could use a change of clothes too...' she thought to herself, and mentaly checking her clothes. 'And I wonder how many "others" there are that Lady Elanor was speaking of...I guess I shall soon find out' She follows her new company out of the chamber, and down one of the many hallways. "Which way now?" Said Nuin stopping and looking down the forked path that lay before them.
"N..Nothing important...that is I heard a good deal about a ring, and a dark lord, and something about the end of the world but please mister Gandalf sir don't hurt me...don't turn me into anything...un-natural" ~Samwise Gamgee, Movie