View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 12:29 AM   #7
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Vanima Edhel:

Good to hear that Menelduliniel and Estelarion will continue on the road to Tharbad. * smiles then turns thoughtful * For perhaps doom decrees that even the running of those trapped in exile can work for the good of those trapped in exile powerless to run.

TheLadyAerowen:

Hullo my lady. We've met in chat, our paths cross in passing seldom. From my observations you've a gentle charming elegance. Still, I would like to know you a bit better before making a decision about granting you acceptance to the company. Towards this end, soon you will find a Private Message. * bows respectfully *

piosenniel:

Welcome back to Holly, Periwinkle, and Olo. Hobbits, being close to the earth, will keep the company well grounded, and Peri ensure that we've a modest amount of horse sense. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Child of the 7th Age:

Your PM has been answered, and your character duly accepted into the RPG, to present as you wish. Glad to have you join us, we'll all look forward to getting to know and adventuring with your character. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~~ Gandalf the Grey