View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 07:28 PM   #15
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

There are now 11 people whom I've accepted into the Castle Maladil RPG, and this after stating that I was looking for 10. (Your individual welcome messages appear at the bottom of this post.)

Two people whose names have specially been brought to my attention will also have spaces reserved for them, if they should come here requesting to join: Adanedhel and theWhiteLady, both of whom hail from a different Tolkien forum and both of these, a true pleasure to know.

So as of now, it looks like we're ready to start. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

theLadyAerowen

Black waters, pools of silver ... how very fitting will be Alearindu, for still waters run deep, but must be looked into to be seen. Thank you for joining us on our journey!

Birdie:

Welcome back. As we walk along, now that our riddle-game has ended, I wonder whether we'll discover that it's not really over yet? * said in cryptic tones * [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The Fifth:

You're perfect to play the part of Kenelm. * bows, doffs his hat to you with due regard for the dignity of so truly noble an Elf caught in such a lengthy doom *

Mithadan:

Welcome! So, an Elf endued with Dwarven skills which include metal-working and wood-working, eh? * lights a pipe at this * Tormented and unfriendly though he be, Nardol too has his tune to contribute to the Music ... and what I sense is a crescendo.

Bethberry:

Welcome back, Merry Light of the Old Forest, in word and deed sparking new song and legend to share with the rest of Middle Earth in the best Bombadil tradition! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Varda:

Always glad to take a Took along on an adventure ... hmmm, now just how closely are you related to Master Peregrin? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] * bows in the Hobbit fashion * I look forward to sharing the road with you.

Elenna:

Welcome back to the Castle Maladil RPG from On Patrol. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I look forward to seeing which character you'll decide on, and to our upcoming adventures together.

Aylwen Dreamsong:

Hail and well met to one graced with gently efficient resourcefulness and circumspection. I thank you for your PM, and bid Aislan welcome to the Castle Maladil RPG. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~~ Gandalf the Grey