View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 11:29 AM   #22
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Announcement:

When it comes to numbers, I'm afraid we've reached the cut-off point, that bitter pass where unfortunately I'm going to have to start turning away for lack of space those people who submit their own characters.

1) Am currently waiting for a second PM from tangerine before I am able to make a good decision regarding the possible acceptance of her bard character. Regardless of the final decision, tangerine is the final applicant who just made it in under the wire, since our posts crossed last night.

2) I have meanwhile received a PM from yet another person wishing to submit a character ... I will be sending this person a PM letting them know that due to lack of space, if he/she wishes to participate as one of the servant-ghosts within Castle Maladil, that might be possible, provided that after I check this person's credentials a decision is made in favor of acceptance.

3) As of this time, I feel ready to start the RPG anytime now that Mithadan feels he would like to open the RPG by creating the official thread. If tangerine and the servant-ghost are accepted, they can jump in after I post any such acceptance here on the Discussion thread.

* bows *

Gandalf the Grey

[ November 14, 2002: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]