View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #38
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
PS. For anyone interested in Tolkien Art, this is an awesome place.
Thank you, as in "thank you, how can I ever go to bed now?" I clicked randomly on a Finnish name and he turned out to be drawing mainly DWARVES. Swoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendë View Post
I've not seen that Jenny Dolfen one of Beren before and I was impressed with the use of tartan, I'm sure I've not seen any other illustrators go for that style of clothing on a character before.
Me too! I like her art anyway, it's not like it was always my perfect Middle-earth but they're still very good, plus she's awesome with watercolours. She ran drawing and watercolour workshops last year at the Return of the Ring, and I had to skip Bêthberry's lecture in order to attend the latter. It was worth it though.

My adventures on deviantart have led me to the proximity of yet another Russian - zdrava makes beautiful text-based pictures (which is not a technique I've encountered often before). At least her Varda, Gondolin and Helcaraxë are worth checking out.

One of these days I am planning to draw Azaghâl's funeral procession. It's the coolest thing ever.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-19-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote