View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 11:19 PM   #21
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Actually I am not really having a hard time with the wait. I am actually really surprised at how short of a time we have until ROTK, and how time is moving so quickly towards that December 17 date. To keep myself from dwelling on the time, I just keep thinking of all the exciting things to keep us busy (the tralier, the extended edition, the film books, Halloween, premiere night planning, the holidays, conventions, school), there is of course a part of me that wants to desprately see ROTK, but then there is another part of me that is going to be really sad to see all this excitement come to an end (Imagine how quiet the movie part of the B-D's is going to be). I just saw a ad for the tralier with Secondhand Lions on TV, that had a few new scenes, and that just makes me realize how short of a time we really have. I still think I need to be part of the support group though. But just remember this time is going to be gone before you know it, so appriciate it before it has disapeared forever