View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 03:05 PM   #33
PeregrinTook
Animated Skeleton

PeregrinTook has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

This one's kinda dumb, but oh well. I was in the kitchen talking to my Dad on the phone, and he was about to say goodbye when my sister yells, "Two Towers trailer! Two Towers trailer!!!" from the family room where she had been watching TV. I make Dad say good-bye really fast and then I run into the family room, conveniently not noticing the glass coffee table in my path... hehe Needless to say, I rammed right into it and my knee hurt A LOT... all night long. That was the day of the Golden Globes and my sister and I had been watching all the pre-'stuff' just in case there were any interviews with the cast.

...Later that night...

Everybody decides to go to bed 'cause it's late and they're tired. The Globes are still on, and I'm waiting for Best Film, so I stay up and watch...
Stupid Best Film Announcer: And the Best Film of the year is... The Hours...
?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Anyway, I was really mad, and thus hit my knee (yes, that knee) really hard with my fist, forgetting, in my rage, my injury... OWWW, did that hurt!!!