Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 08:48 PM   #202
PoisonIvy
Pile O'Bones

PoisonIvy has just left Hobbiton.
1420!

funny that I ran across this thread because just last night I had a dream I was with Samwise Gamgee and we were sorta pals, but I don't think I was a hobbit then, I was human. we were joking about him finding the girl of his dreams in the pub and that it would be a waitress. then we settled into the pub and looked for someone to get our order, she (the ordertaker, the waitress) came from behind sam and when she asked what we would get, sam turned around and was caught mesmerized. the girl was really adorable, yep looked like rosie. and then they left me there and they just went out of the pub together. haha!

alone now, I went to the pub's upper level and there I saw aragorn and some human pals having some drink, i couldn't recall who the others were but I remember they all have long hair and beard like aragorn (faramir was there). then he asked me if I have something to win our bet (it seemed that my dream suggests that prior to our meeting, aragorn and i had made a bet about something). then I said "yeah, and you will be on your knees now." I took off my helmet from my head (i don't know where that came from, you know bizarre dreams are, kinda like the way eowyn took the helmet off her head when she slayed the Nazgul King in the movie). Then I said, "I have long hair," revealing my long dark tresses (that's my hair in real life). aragorn and the rest of the guys fell silent but aragorn then said, "big deal, we all have long hair, for all we know you could still be a man." haha! now I know our bet was about me proving to them that I am a woman. i replied, "that is not all. meet me here tomorrow night and I will show you more," I handed him a piece of paper. he agreed. so i walked away smiling. then I woke up. weird, weird, weird...i don't even know what that paper contained. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]