View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 07:46 AM   #517
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
I'm waiting for indications on 2 PMs, whether to post as is, or carry on.

If the court idea is turning out to be a not good way of doing this, we can drop it and move on. I'm not married to the idea.

Does everybody know what they want to do with their characters? If the court is holding stuff up, let's move on!
I apologize for my silence; it's been a really busy couple weeks. The only plan I have for my characters at the moment is to have Balan step up at the very end of court to present himself and ask permission to stay. It's going to be a very short post and shouldn't have any effect on what happens before or after. It's a really busy time right now, but if the PMs are finishing off I can write that post in the next few days. Would you prefer I post regularly or PM it to you to insert wherever amid the other things?