View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003, 11:44 PM   #21
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

(Question: Is this the Magistrates court? Supreme Court or High Court?, and if i may, attempt to put my Legal Studies Skills into action, something which I have been wanting to do for a long long time in the Tolkien World.)

Several cries are heard from the Gallery, interrupting the Judges decision, as a girl who looks like she was an extra in "Chicago" has slapped them over the head. Everdawn stands up from her seat. "I second Mr Saucepan Man's motion!" she dodges several sharp pointed objects which have been thrown by the pureists.

"Who is that young woman?" askes the court reporter.

"That's Miss Everdawn, a film extremeist, Journalist, which ever one you take..." murmers another form the Gallery

"He shall speak for them!" she cries applauding. "For what kind of democracy can be found on the Barrow-Downs if none shall defend these filmmakers?"

"She's a witch! Burn her!" the pureists cry, but Everdawn glares at them raising her hand as if she was to strike them again and they are silent.

"You will be held in comtempt of court Miss Everdawn, if such another outburst is made like that again." growls the Bailiff.

"I realise this" she turns to the Judge lindil, "all i ask Your Worship- Your Honour- is to serve as a co-council, if It will please..." Everdawn Bows low.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 12:49 AM December 14, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote