View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #354
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I will get a post up, either today or tomorrow, to finish Tror's thought on keeping Korin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Groin, I have to disappoint you, I haven't posted for Onli yet, but I will do that as soon as possible. Meanwhile, I hope the post for Óin will be sufficient. That should be the last from him until he arrives to Moria.
No problems, Legate; that post was more than enough to keep me entertained. Tror will be leaving soon, along with whomever wants to come, to see if they can find Óin. Great job on your descriptions; I love the fact that you keep reiterating the fact that Óin doesn't know that Balin is dead.

I can't wait to see your post, Kitanna!

I am currently trying to contact Lilly and Arry; I really miss their posts (I also miss a few other players posts who shall remain nameless ). Do any of y'all know of a way to get to them, other than PMing?