View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 05:35 PM   #13
Enorëiel
Wight

Enorëiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Elijah did an excellent job portraying Frodo. In fact, I've come to love Frodo even more! <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> but once he's returned to The Shire he seemed all rosy again. Somehow his departure didn't seem so vital. If I hadn't read the books I don't think that I would have gotten that<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'd say so! I seem to remember him being more worn in the books. I was a bit disappointed in this, you know what, if they wanted to make him look all rosy again, why not just leave him in Middle-Earth? That's about the just of it. There was a reason he was leaving, the movie didn't portray this very well (besides the whole journey, I'm talking about post-journey wise).<P>Other than this I absolutely LOVED Frodo (granted I really loved seeing him cheery and if I did have it my way, he wouldn't have left for the Grey Havens but hey - I'm not Peter Jackson, I can't change whatever I want )!!!!! I can't get enough of Frodo! Oh and Carorëiel, very good point; I was wondering the same thing.

Whoever said "Nothing is impossible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
Enorëiel is offline   Reply With Quote