View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 02:08 PM   #94
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Well based on yesterday I feel pretty confident that these following people are innocent, and if they aren't they deserve to win for doing a nice job in being convincing:

Jenny
Mormegil
Nogrod
Sleepy
(who's now dead)

Jenny, because she expressed dissapointment in the decision to lynch Fea. Jenny should be embarrassed for calling us out and showing her dissapointment in the lynching of Fea, but I don't think it would be a wolfish move. Why would a wolf who knows one of their comrades be lynched cry out and get upset at the village in their decision to lynch a wolf? Just doesn't make sense, so Jenny seems innocent.

mormegil because of his vote for Fea. He spotted what I did and acted on it and luckily we made the right decision and we found the right thing as we spotted a wolf.

Nogrod, now it's possible that he is a wolf and so that two wolves aren't lynched he voted for Fea. However, I severely doubt this and think now he is innocent, and I think his innocence I can show a bit later on with who I think our wolves are.

Quote:
I would also call into question Sleepy’s vote. He specified that he didn’t think Fea would be lynched. Is it a wolf-on-wolf vote? It could be and Fea would strategize just that way too.~mormegil
Umm...mr. detective morm, sleepy is dead. It's obvious wiht his first vote for Fea the wolves thought he was the Seer. I don't think we can find anything else in his posts as he basically just talked about Fea and why he voted for her, and his vote was just random. It's highly likely that they believed he was the Seer and had dreamt of Fea that night.

So who are our wolves. I almost feel bad for them because I don't think Fea expected to be lynched. I didn't expect her to be lynched until the last 10 minutes, and now I'm glad the village was able to make the right decision. But, I think Fea has hurt the wolves more than she helped, because she didn't anticipate being lynched and I think she left us good clues to who her comrades are.

Quote:
Firefoot: Accuses Boro, votes Gil. Hopes Kitanna isn't a wolf so that she can remain in comparison to one of the Greats. Firefoot is, whether on your side or not, good to have around. Her posts, especially as the game goes on, are full of substance, logical, insightful. If she's a wolf, we'll kill her later, but whether she is or not, her detail-oriented posts are helpful.
She comes out and defends Firefoot. Now, without knowing Fea's identity this doesn't seem to strike too much suspicion, but now knowing she was a wolf, and not anticipating herself to be lynched she very well could have been defending a buddy.

The other one she defended was Kitanna
Quote:
Kitanna: Accuses Firefoot, Fea, Nogrod. Later defends Nogrod. I can't make up my mind whether I trust or distrust her. Basically, in my mind, if I think you're guilty, I don't worry, and if I think you're innocent, I dont' worry. I've got you placed. It's when I'm unsure that I look closer. I'm unsure of Kitanna.
Or at least she slightly defended him, saying she was unsure about her, and could be another wolf connection.

But the one that I am now almost completely sure one of her accomplices is Kuruharan. I remarked on his behaviour yesterday and disregarded it as being day 1. However, Kuru and Fea seemed to be rather in a joking mood yesterday. Fea comes out and her first post she votes for Kuru, and of course it was more in a joking manner. I didn't make much of it at first, but now knowing Fea is a wolf, and thinking that she wouldn't anticipate being lynched I think she left us with a big hint as to who one of her buddies was. (Of course it was probably unintentional, but it's something I won't pass up on).

Kuruharan you have a lot of answering to do.

Last edited by Boromir88; 03-17-2006 at 02:09 PM. Reason: bolding names
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote