View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 01:40 AM   #368
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Hope to get something up for Rollan tomorrow, if my addled brain can take it.

Something occurred to me as I was writing the latest post... Depending on how successful we want our venture to be, what about using Elanor as a source (if someone runs into her at market or something)? She'd probably be over-eager to share, have practically memorized the Red Book (which, of course, isn't in Gondor), and would think she knew exactly what her father and the King wanted to see. Then, and as soon as the idea popped into my head the character wandered into my headspace and immediately insinuated that she wanted to play her father in the play, preferably without anyone else knowing until the performance (because clearly, as one of the Queen's ladies in waiting, she has all the time in the world...).

On the one hand, it could be fun; on the other hand I think it'd almost make our job too easy. On the gripping hand, I could see her turning into a Purist of the Worst Kind, which could be loads of fun once we try to translate this onstage and everyone starts bickering even more. At any rate, it's not my decision to make as Brinn won't be traveling that far, and I see no reason for Rollan to interact with her. But it was, at least, an idea to throw out into the wind.