View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #659
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Just coming back to this for a while...

This was really a game I won't forget. Our team was just marvellous and everything went as we planned in the end... But that doesn't mean it was easy. On the contrary.

It was a tough decision to leave Rikae alive the last Night of the game. I had a bad feeling about her coming up with the truth - or with Lommy doing it. When Rikae opened the Day by saying that her only suspect was Greenie and as she had now turned innocent I must say I doubted our strategy for a moment and indeed went on to "kamikaze-mode" trying to wield the interest on me as both Rikae and Lommy started suspecting me. At that point I was quite sure one of us would be lynched and that I would be the one against the firing-squad. So I tried my best to just puzzle you others about my fellows and tried to defend myself quite ready to go.

And then people started voting... and I couldn't believe my eyes!

Oh the heart-rate...

And why Werewolf is so much fun! I mean just think of the kicks you can get from this...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote