View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 11:52 PM   #151
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Firefoot's case

Quote:
mormegil, I do not understand your unfounded accusations of me
Unfounded you say? I believe I have presented the only credible evidence that we have available to us and you call it unfounded. I will let our intelligent community decide on that point.

Quote:
Yes, Anguirel did support me, though it was by no doing of mine. Perhaps he, being a werewolf, saw that there would be some value in keeping me around, or did not perceive me as a threat.
Exactly, you weren't a threat to him and there is a great value for keeping you around. I think Anguirel was too careless in his words and you seeing this folly attempted to cover your tracks by voting him to be lynched, knowing that a near majority had been reached and by so voting you could hope to absolve yourself of a partnership with him.

Quote:
If we supposed-werewolves were all in danger, would we not do our best to keep ourselves around? I thought so.
And that is what was attempted by Ang and yourself. As stated when you saw him already marching to the noose you voted for him. As you mentioned I abstained from voting and made it clear that my vote is irrelevant because majority had been reached. However, are we to think that a werewolf is above sacrificing a friend to save her own skin?

Quote:
Most of your work has been accusing others.
This is in reference to me obviously and I submit that I am one of the few who is trying to look for actual evidence and solve our mystery. Our dear Saucepan Man was another. I think I have only accused one person and that would be you. With the others it was more of a question and not accusation.

Quote:
I do not wish to accuse you, but as you seem bent on accusing me, I am led to believe that your only reason for doing so is that you somehow feel threatened by me.
I most definitely feel threatened by you. Much as anybody would be a werewolf.

My fellow citizens I implore you to take a look at the facts and weigh them accordingly. Firefoot has been supported by Ang. Jumped on the bandwagon to save her own wooly hide and is attempting to confuse reason and logic with naught but rubbish and lies. Now I have taken a bold stance and spoken plainly about the case and I expect in one way or another to be dead by tomorrow. I urge you to vote Firefoot and the remaining wolf will attack me tonight. If I am lynched however you will find that I am innocent and only trying to protect this town from murderers. I am willing to put my own life on the line for justice and the betterment of our society. My vote is for ++FIREFOOT