View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 09:11 PM   #14
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oh please, oh please, oh please!

Can you guess? I've got something to beg of you.

Child, having heard that my internet time will be limited this summer somewhat, thought that I shouldn't take on a minor character. In fact, you pretty much ordered me not to. But I'd really, really, really like to take on a young boy. Can I? Please? If I'm doing bad and you don't think that I'm keeping up well enough and that I shouldn't be having him, I'll kill him off.

You see, there was a young chap on the baseball team that my dad and I coached this year who would make a really cool character, but he had problems, so the character would have to come from a place that would give him such problems. (Don't be alarmed, Pio, they're not evil or improper problems, if you catch my meaning.) And coming from a slave plantation would certainly do it to him. Will you consider it?

Concerning my main character - I wrote her bio up at work, but I'm at home right now, so I'll be able to post it tomorrow. I don't have a first post yet. I'll be talking with Tevildo a little before I write that, but I doubt it will be too long before I have the first post.

Thanks for your time! I'm looking forward to it!

-- Folwren