View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 02:07 PM   #3058
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond18
Does Eonwe have no family ties to another family?
I'll give Eonwe some time to decide that.

ANNOUNCEMENT: As of Wednesday 6pm EDT, all relational aggrandizements will be officially done.

Quote:
And just to double check -- does the Hunter not get to kill of s/he is lynched? ONLY if s/he is taken down by Wolves?
Okay, snap decision. Hunter kills whether killed or lynched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Fea's deceased father was your brother, Mom. Fea and Valier are my cousins.
Approved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
And Sleepy Ranger is my uncle, my father's (Alca's) brother. Notice how it says Sleepy used to be a "wanderer", just as I am now? You see, it runs in the family.
Not approved. However, Sleepy and Alca can be 2nd cousins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
How am I ever to make matches if you are all cousins?
Now you know how first cousins got hooked.....

Loki, you don't have to be in a family, so that's cool. But what you must do is pick an occupation, and whether you are an old man, middle aged man, young eligible, or a child.

EDIT: To Hookbill: There should be about four little 'RIP' gravestones beneath Lhunardawen and Eonwe. Put 2 Diamond and Nogrod. Put 4 under Alcarillo & Cailín. Put 6 under Spawn & Nilp. 1 under Celuien & SPM. Put 3 next to Feanor and Valier. Just 1 under Sleepy and Roa. Explanation: still births, infant mortality, child mortality, young men lost at sea. Take your pick for a good mix; these are your options.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 05-08-2006 at 02:19 PM.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote