View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 04:30 PM   #36
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
White-Hand WARNING! Contains horror!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron
Ah, I see. Me and a friend are going to try and find where the Entwives are, I know, I know, better men than I have tried and failed but it is possibly the greatest mystery within the entire book. I'm really hoping to figure something out.
Good luck (you gonna need it...)

All I have to say is only that after reading this thread, the day before yesterday I had a terrible dream about how I was seeking for that place in the book and then I found it... but I don't remember where it was, only I know that it was the worst nightmare, I was sitting home reading it sentence by sentence, a long time I spent near the moments when Frodo&Sam meet Faramir's men (perhaps Sam used the Entwives to start the fire for their lunch?), when they were at the Crossroad (someone of you appeared near to me and shouted about how the Entwives crowned the king's head again - I think someone posted it here before), and when they entered Imlad Morgul (the Entwives have transformed into these little deadly flowers). Huh, that was terrible!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote