View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:31 PM   #645
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
I'll go and liase with my spouse in a while. Nogrod, is there any further business you'd like me to attend to vis a vis your chap?
I'll try to read up the stuff tomorrow to both update myself and to remind me of things done. I'll let you know if I have any ideas but generally I think we should make the two to meet again in some near future to see if it could fex. offer the plot some nice twists. I mean there is potential there to have interesting turns there.

And it's always nicer to write with someone than alone.

If you have any ideas please tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio
In order to avoid any confusion with Nogorod's character, I've gone through the game and changed one of my characters' names.
Okay. Although there surely could be two people sharing a name in a community like that. But gamewise it sure is reasonable to avoid confusion.

Funny you managed to pick the same name back then though.