View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 05:29 PM   #956
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm still around and waiting for someone to do something so that I can post again. I've asked Gwathagor to post for Jord and he said he would, and still intends to according to word I've had but he's gotten distracted (as has Nogrod) by a certain Dueling Wizards werewolf game. So we can either pester the heck out of them or wait until the deuced game is over (in about 10 days or so). I haven't been pestering in regard to this because it feels like it's winding down anyway, and I have rather intense involvement (yes, still) in 2 other rpgs one of which has reached its dyscatastrophe and now is ratcheting up toward its eucatastrophe (if we are capable).

As to an inquest, I think the Ulfings are sophisticated enough to go through some sort of basic inquest for the sake of at least the appearance of justice; after all, Lord Caranthir could come calling asking for an explanation before the battle begins, and the Ulfings will not want to be without an answer. Of course, I don't care to see that get drawn out into some months long posting chore...