View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 04:28 AM   #78
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
First posts

Pio- Alaklondewen's character is a cameo. She won't enter the actual game for several weeks, so there's really no reason she needs to do a first post now.

Hello Nilp- can't tell you how happy I am to see you round here.

TB12- bio looks great.

LMP I've written a slightly melodramatic description of Armenelos, it's a good quarter page in Word, but since the first post really ought to show the capture, I suspect we should collaborate on the rest of it (it is your character...). It has just suddenly occured to me that perhaps it will work out best for Kathaani to be present when Abarpanaru is captured, he is taken, she gets away with all the horses except whichever one is taken with Abarpanaru. It solves the "how does the family learn of his capture?" problem and lets the message gets back to the Anannost quickly and reliably.

It might work equally well to have Abarpanaru captured alone and send the horses back for Kathaani. She would understand that something bad had happened if they came home alone...?

Anyway, you and I need to work out the dynamics of the first post together, so let me know how and what you want to do with this.

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!